Your Business Continuity Plan – Free Webinars and Tools to Support You
The impact of Covid-19 on health and business is evolving fast. We are confident our team has been very supportive through this initial period, but it is essential that every business has a plan for dealing with the fallout from this pandemic, to put themselves back in control of what they can within their business.
A plan will give you peace of mind and clarity around decision-making for the future of your business, and ensure you access Government support entitlements and maximise opportunities to preserve your cashflow and profitability. In the worst-case scenario, we want you to have certainty about whether your business can continue, and make plans around that.
We’ve created some practical content to help you build your Business Continuity Plan. You can download our FREE guide and plan templates below.
We’ve found that resources like this are often of little value without support and explanation. To that end, we are offering two FREE WEBINARS to help you learn about this process from our CEO, Tom Schurr, who loves to focus on the area of strategic business advice. You will gain access to Tom’s knowledge and experience in these two, 75-minute sessions. Running a webinar is the best (and safest) way to connect with as many of our clients in a short space of time. Both webinars will contain the same information, but in offering two, we hope you will have the chance to tune in to one of them.
The webinar will help you:
- Build resilience in your team and family at this time.
- Outline the things you should consider now to minimise the impact on your business.
- Gain access to a process, guide and template for creating your Business Continuity Plan.
- Give supporting information to help you engage your suppliers, employees, bank and advisors to drive empathetic and effective conversations.
- Outline some ways we can help you fast-track the development of your plan.
Dates: Friday 3, April 2020 & Tuesday, 7th April 2020.
Time: 11:00 AM – 12.15 PM NZDT
Facilitated by: Tom Schurr
Register here (Friday, 3 April)
Beyond this, we have three ways we can help you using our content:
- We can give you the templates and you can create the plan yourself.
- We can review and finalise your draft plan (60-90 min online meeting).
- We can work with you to create your Business Continuity Plan (4hrs online facilitation process).
Doing nothing here is simply not an option. We will be contacting you to outline these offerings in more detail, but if you would like to get started straight away, please let us know.
In the meantime, please remember that our team can work from their homes with no disruption to the service we provide. Our accounting software is cloud based, and we are available via email and mobile. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need our help during this confusing and stressful time.
The Schurr Ireland Team